Our angers and the way we express them say a lot about us... and our zodiac sign! Find out with which one you identify with.
Read the options and choose the one with which you identify the most. Then find the answers at the end and find out to which sign you relate in your anger!
- 1 You get fired up over small things, they chastise you for being exaggerated, if you get angry you become frighteningly infuriated but in the same way you got incensed, it goes away and nothing is left of your wrath. Sometimes you scream and explode over nothing, it seems like the world is going to end, you believe it is the end of the relationship, you truly believe it, but then you get over it and act as if nothing happened.
- 2 You are quiet and you wait, you build up tension, you listen and tolerate, you surprise others with your apparent calm. You tolerate a lot. But be careful, I would run for cover when the wrath of this furious bull explodes, it is very excessive. It builds up and maintains a calm demeanor, but when it blows, take cover.
- 3 They better not challenge you, because they will suffer. You are scandalous, you talk too much, you are not sure of what you are doing nor where you fury is coming from, you get upset and get lost in your thoughts. You plan your vengeance, breakups, and grievances that end up having no effect. Once the anger is past, you will surely forgive and forget it.
- 4 You don't like to fight, nor argue, nor yell. You hate aggression and violence. You try to get away from conflict, but you pay for it with your body. These situations make you feel ill, sometimes you get sick. You somatize. Your sign usually does. Anger is costly to you. You are protective and cautious, but sometimes you are unable to avoid conflict.
- 5 I would not want to face-off with you! When faced with anger, you have the coolness of an iceberg. You can hurt others with a smile on your face, expressing the worst insult without flinching. You do not care about the truth, if you feel hurt, you counterattack. And you push it to the last consequences, because you do not take measure. You do not forgive and you hold a grudge. You make it clear that you are the King of the Jungle and they should not challenge you.
- 6 Wow! You are so rational! You do not stop analyzing and thinking even when you are furious. You are impeccable even in anger. You do not get visibly riled up, you remain cold and intelligent, you overwhelm and exhaust. Then you win. Even though it is often because the other person quits due to exhaustion.
- 7- It is fun to have conflicts with you, because you are the diplomat of the zodiac. We can speak and argue, you are kind and have style. You can smile while you settle your differences and you want to do it quickly and move on to other things because conflict makes you uncomfortable.
- 8- You do not like to fight, which is a blessing. Because when you do not have any choice but to do so, it is for something very important where you feel your values and principles are in play. You are just and seek to be even-tempered. And if they provoke you too much, they will find you.
- 9. You are deeply bothered by anger, to the point that it is noticed in your body. The fury is read on your face and your gestures. You can be very hurtful. You get bodily infuriated, and you may end up getting physical. But you don't get away cheaply, because it leaves you exhausted. And you don't forget.
- 10- Your are flighty and prefer not to confront someone. Sometimes you hide in jokes to avoid a fight. You are reserved and prudent. You do not want to be in bad standing, sometimes you can think about it in the middle of a dispute, other times you prefer to remove yourself. In the extremes, you are verbally hurtful. But no more than that.
- 1️1- Luckily you are not vindictive, you become indifferent and that is your worst response. It seems like you will explode in anger but, and don't be offended, you are all bark. You are not vindictive, you can cause a bit of scandal, but nothing serious. As long as you are not betrayed, because that is when the fury and extreme pain appear.
- 12- You watch and wait, analyze and plan. But when you blow there is no turning back. You are loyal and very sensitive. But when you blow you do not measure the consequences and there are always wounds that do not heal left over. If you could just avoid crisis.....